Thursday, March 06, 2008

Hard time getting work done.

I've been having somewhat busy afternoons, followed by being tired and not particularly wanting to work on my dissertation. But this just won't do: I have a chapter to write! I'm gonna see what I can do to get over this problem, because I really do want to get my first chapter done. It's shaping up, but there's still a lot of work do to.

Otherwise, I'm gearing up for a busy weekend of show-going. Tonight, CS and I have tickets to see Sloan, Meligrove Band, and two others at Supermarket. That will be one extremely packed show. Should be fun! Tomorrow, I'm heading to the Drake for the Paper Bag Records showcase w/ favourites Woodhands, Laura Barrett, and others. (Woodhands is on the cover of eye weekly!) I haven't seen PB in so long, and MB and I haven't done a show in a while too---we've both been sick---so Friday promises to be good for all sorts of reasons. Even if the sets are crazy-short.

Today I have some errands to run this afternoon, and then I hope to get some work done!

[Photo source: eye weekly.]

No comments: