Thursday, July 19, 2007

Housebound by the rain.

Well, I lied in my last post. I did not do laundry yesterday, and now I must do it today. Except that there's a wicked storm on right now. I think it's dying down . . . hope so. But enough talk about laundry.

Last night, after finishing HP6, I met up with EC and her roommate and we all headed down to Supermarket in Kensington to take in the Gravity Wave and we're scared, one of PB's bands. The Gravity Wave is great! I was very entertained. All in all, it was a fun night, ending with Chinese food after the bar closed. I will miss EC, but get to hang out with her again tonight at another indie show, so that's good. Also on earlier this evening is AB's going-away party.

I should get a few minutes work in while I wait for the rain to stop.

No comments: