Friday, July 13, 2007

And so it goes.

I'm in nocturnal mode these days, dissertating the night away.

I've also been watching movies. Or, well, I've now watched the first 5 Harry Potter movies. Did nos. 1-4 earlier this week, and went to the big theatre downtown this evening with EW to see the new one. We decided not to dish out an extra 3 bucks to see the IMAX version, but since movies are SO EXPENSIVE it still wasn't cheap. The movie was good, though it didn't blow me away. But good and kept me entertained. Excellent acting.

Last night I watched "Flags of Our Fathers" at home on my laptop. I'd been wanting to see it for a while, and am glad I did. But I must repeat my feeling of not being totally blown away. But worth seeing. I must now of course watch the other one.

And now back to the American Red Cross in Siberia . . . .

No comments: