Thursday, August 16, 2007

Did you know . . . ?

I do not have pierced ears.

From the summer of 1989 through the summer of 1992 I lived in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. When I came back---just in time to start grade 8, I apparently had a funny accent. Or so my uncle later told me. Oh, and I was very tanned.

It's been almost five years since I first started studying humanitarian aid workers in civil war Siberia.

I lived at home (with my parents) until I moved to Toronto three years ago.

I'm concerned about what will happen once I finish my degree. (Assuming I finish my degree.) Do I really have what it takes to be a professor?

I have never owned a cell phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, I have to say that I have less of a problem imagining you as a professor as I do imagining you tanned ;)