Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm going to grade now. (Promise.)

Still haven't managed to do any important work today. I got up late, took a nap, and then it was nearing time for dinner. I went with EH and MB to this fantastic little Lebanese place on Yonge just north of Davisville. Tabule. Very yummy. And it ended up being inexpensive. We ate and drank (non alcoholic, thank you) and talked for hours, and it was great fun. I think that the waitress must have missed something on the bill, but we didn't really think about it until we were long gone. Ah well. I recommend going there. I'm still looking forward to Lebanese food in Ottawa, though. That, and pizza. Toronto just doesn't have good pizza. At least not in the neighbourhoods I haunt.

Ok, enough about food. (Although I love food.) I have about 30 essays to grade before I leave town. I best be getting to those.

No comments: