Thursday, February 01, 2007

Five things you might not know about me.

Because E tagged me . . . .

  1. I used to be shy, and when I did the Myers-Briggs test years ago, it told me I was an introvert. (Which wasn't surprising in the least back then.)
  2. I've almost certainly seen every single episode of "Star Trek: The Next Generation," "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine," and "Star Trek: Voyager." And I watched them on TV, not on DVD (which is why I'm not absolutely sure I've seen them all).
  3. I like Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. I watched two that I hadn't seen before with J in College Park last month, plus one that I'd seen a few times already.
  4. When I was a kid I lived in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania for three years. Our house was on the Indian Ocean.
  5. I still haven't left the house today yet.
Do I have to tag people now?

No comments: