Thursday, May 08, 2008

And so it goes.

So Tuesday was a bust, dissertation-wise, and so too was Wednesday. I had a brief meeting on campus, then ran errands and came home, then read the internet for an hour, then ate, then went back to school to invigilate an exam. By the time I got home it was nearly 11pm. This is how life goes some days.

I've been doing some thinking about various things both trivial and not, but am not coming to any conclusions. Maybe inspiration will hit me soon.

I may have finally severed my relationship with Massey: Today I turned in my gate key and picked up my yearbook. And there's no reason I can think of to go back there. Hey, that was a conclusion. Ok, so maybe it's just that there's only room in my life for one conclusion a day.

What will tomorrow bring?

No comments: