Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm still sick.

And it's horrible and I hate it. My nose is stuffed up and I'm tired and I don't wanna do any work. I am going to go back to bed now.

Three students came to tutorials today. But three of us had a really good, productive discussion this afternoon. Until people from the class after ours came in and started setting up and colonizing the seats. I didn't saw anything at first because it was odd. But then it was all just so blatantly rude that I wanted to stand up and tell them all to leave and come back at 1pm (in 10 minutes). I don't know why I didn't. I think it's because I didn't want to interrupt the conversation I was having with my students. But seriously I should have bitched out the other TA/instructor and students. Next time I will for sure.

What's wrong with people?

Historians, however, tend to be just lovely. Apart from a certain someone whom I think is actually a terrible person, all the historians in my life today were awesome. I had lunch with a couple of them.

No comments: