Sunday, October 29, 2006

Safe arrival.

[This is me on the train from the airport into the city. It was a super nice day out -- I was way over-dressed!]

After a not-so-long day of travelling, I am settled in Minneapolis with my hosts, BC, TT, and their kitten, Kwill. A run-down of my day: subway, bus, customs, shuttle bus, waiting, plane ride, baggage claim, light rail, car, lovely conversation and dinner, NPR.

On the plane I sat next to a physician, who told me all about his practice. From the sounds of it, he is one of the top hair transplant guys around. (He had to rush off the plane to meet a patient who had flown in all the way from Australia!) He was a really nice, interesting person, and it made for a lovely flight. He answered all my many questions. Who ever said doctors were no good? Oh, wait: that was me! Clearly, I was mistaken ;-).

My hosts are lovely, and we have tentative plans to do the Rocky Horror Picture Show on Tuesday night and the Mall of America on the weekend. I should go to bed soon to prepare for a 6:45am wake-up.

But before I do that, let me introduce Kwill, whom I caught checking out my luggage :

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pic JP! :)

Anonymous said...

yay!! i like stories with pictures.