Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Happy birthday to me!

Historica asked me today to send them a picture of myself for the package their putting together for the council meeting in November. (I'm going to that.) And since I have no appropriate head-shoulders pictures of myself, I figured I could take one with my fancy new digital camera! Ok, so I might not be able to get my shoulders in there, but it would be better than what I've got. (I have a tendency to be very unphotogenic.) Anyways, which one is better? I suppose I could also attach one to my blogger profile....



Oh, yes, and I'm 27 years old today.

UPDATE: FN says the pictures don't look like me. Ack!
UPDATE 2: In the interests of load times, I've removed the other three images. This is the winning one!

4 comments:

E :) said...

Number 2. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

Number 2 for sure.

And belated happy birthday, JP!

Alexandra said...

I like numbers 1 & 4 but have to agree they don't really look like you...

historyjen said...

Thanks guys! FN says no. 2 also, so that's the one I sent in... and if it doesn't look like me, well, sigh.