Saturday, January 06, 2007

Summer in January.

Yep, that's right: it was hot outside today. But I didn't spend too much time outdoors. Instead, I went and bought a new computer and then spent the rest of the day setting it up and doing some of the research work I couldn't do over the past couple days. Oy. I'm sure I could have gotten a better computer deal, but as you know, I didn't have time to do proper research on this! I ended up getting another Windows machine because of worries about not being able to access my research notes and because of my love for Wordperfect. So, a Toshiba is it. It's fine, though I would have preferred my old laptop not to have broken down!

Tomorrow I will finally head out into the city for some sightseeing. There's no excuse not to . . . except for all that .pdf'ing I need to do. But that can wait.

I miss Toronto!

1 comment:

E :) said...

Ooh. New computer. Shiny new. Love shiny new technological things.