Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Working 9 to 5

Well, more like 8:45 to 5:15. Ouff. It makes for a long day. But good thing I didn't have much work to do tonight after I got home. There's very little to report. I am going to spend hundreds of dollars on photocopies, but it's ok. I mean, it's great that they have all this stuff for me! I just hope that I can get it all done in time. Pretty sure that I can.

The only un-archive thing I did while out today was buy a new winter hat. Which sounds boring, I know. But I bought one with a Minnesota gopher on it! (The university team is the Golden Gophers -- see the last pic of yesterday's post.) Plus, it's really cold outside.

Tomorrow it's back to the archives and then dinner with TT downtown. Should be fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minneapolis-St.Polk

Alexandra said...

it is indeed tiring... my archives are open 9-6; I'm usually there at around 9:30 and leave at 6. It feels veeeeery long. Oh well, as I keep telling myself, there are worse jobs out there ;)