Friday, August 11, 2006

Done . . . almost!

Written exams are over. (That's assuming I pass, of course.) Thank goodness! Oh how they were so terrible. Comps are awful. I mean, doing the reading was fine (mostly), even fun. But the last couple weeks have not been so great. I just have my oral exam on Tuesday, and then (hopefully) I'll never have to take another exam again!

In other news, FN, HD, and I watched the first two epidodes of the "Forsyte Saga." It was pretty fun, actually. (Yes, at least two of us are history nerds, but what can we say?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there. chanced upon your blog on google. I'm also a grad student based in Singapore. Just started a blog last week to document my adventures and struggles through my MA. I added your blog as a link on mine (as moral support) Hope you dun mind. Shaz http://scholarlydaze.blogspot.com/