Saturday, April 19, 2008

Grading, shopping, eating.

That's been my life the past few days. Went out with MB on Queen West on Wednesday and Thursday, then by myself to the Eaton Centre and Queen West on Friday. I will soon have sunglasses! Finally. First pair ever. Also, I've acquired a hat and jeans. And they are good.

Friday night I met up with JH and the two of us went to get sushi to bring back and eat with CS, who is in the middle of exams. Dreadful things, those. And then JH and I went to El Mocambo to see Oh No Forest Fires, Via Audio, and Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin. What fun! What a good place to see a show. I won two spots on the guestlist from this blog, so the show was free. I never would have gone otherwise. So glad that I did. All the bands were great, and it was fantastic to have seen ONFF again after too long. They rocked tonight! I bought Via Audio's disk with my Canadian money.

No comments: