Saturday, April 12, 2008

After some days of work, it's time for fun.

And so it goes. I have a hard time getting a lot of work done. Wednesday I was good. But Thursday I ran errands and came home exhausted and just could not work. On Friday I did an hour or so of dissertating, but that's it. This weekend I'll have to be productive.

I found some good stuff this week, and I've been starting to incorporate it into my chapter. It's good, but it also is hard, and it hurts my brain. Sigh. Generally, though, life is awesome. I even managed to miss all the rain that happened today.

Tonight I went to the library to get out books for CS, then out again for a bite to eat with KH, then I walked over to MB's place for dinner, and then the two of us went to the Legion Hall on Niagara for the Entire Cities' CD release party featuring a whole bunch of great performances. It was a super fun time. I couldn't stay until the end of the night, though: had to leave in hopes of catching the TTC, and it was really loud in there. Thank goodness for earplugs.

No comments: