Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Time to get some work done, Toronto.

Stop being so much fun, ok?! It's just IMPOSSIBLE to get any work done in this awesome city in the summer. After Friday's many hours of museum-food-wine fun, Saturday involved food shopping and hanging out inKensington Market; Sunday was all about Indian food and movie-watching; and Monday, after running errands and having lunch with a prof of mine, I headed off to a pub on College St. to take in a . . . magic show! One of my newer friends from Massey moonlights as a magician, and it was really cute and entertaining. The second-coolest guy at the college was also in fine form, dancing up a storm as a side-kick of sorts. Odd sounding, I know, but trust me: it was fun times. A few of FN's cool school friends were there, in addition to a few Masseyites, so I mostly talked with them.

Anyways, so, yeah: work hasn't been happening much lately. However, I did have a brief meeting with my supervisor today, and now I need to get my ass in gear. Chapters need to be written! Wish me luck.

Oh, but first, afternoon tea at the Royal York hotel Tuesday afternoon with HD and JDS. Should be fun.

No comments: