Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I know . . . .

I haven't been blogging. I got out of the habit when I was in Israel and never got back into it, what with being sick and bumming around my parents' house in Ottawa. Yes, I am now back in Toronto and better and doing fun things (and sometimes not), but I think anyone who really cared about this blog---was there anyone ;-)---has a pretty good idea of what goes on in my life, and, well, it continues much as before.

It's been several weeks now since I've done much of any work, so I need to pick up the slack. Tomorrow I'm off to York University to take part in a mock dissertation defence for a friend who goes there. Her dissertation is about the Canadian Red Cross, so of course I'm very excited about it. That, and it's really very good. Yay! Also inspiring, which is a good added bonus.

FN is being good and giving herself some structure, which is something I need to do more of. I don't think "wake up, check e-mail, eat breakfast, shower" is enough of a daily plan. Must incorporate actual work! So I've made myself a to-do list and have already started crossing things off it. Good. Here's to another productive day tomorrow.

Anyone wanna come with me to a BBQ at Massey Sunday evening? BBQed things are $1 each, or $4 for all-you-can-eat. Might be fun, if the weather's good. Let me know.

No comments: