Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Grading = done!

After a marathon grading session yesterday---35 exams---and 5 more today, I'm doing grading until next fall! I've agreed to TA the same course again next year, but with less grading and perhaps some tutorials. That will be good, and though I don't need the money, it won't take up too much of my time. I really quite like this prof. and the course and I've learned so much from his lectures this year. (Yes, and this is post-comps for me.) Plus, this way I can get him to write me a nice letter for when I want to get a teaching job of my own. ;-)

Spring/summer may finally have come to Toronto, which is good, but means I will have to do a bit more shopping. I'm also going to be doing a lot of walking in Israel next week, so I might go in search of good fashionable/comfortable shoes. And a pair of summer pants that actually fit would be nice. (But I don't have my hopes up about that.) The store that FN recommended to me on Queen West where I bought a few tops last Sunday was perfect for skinny people, but they didn't have many bottoms. Must find other skinny people-friendly stores.

Ok, time to make a list of things to do and buy before my departure on Sunday . . . .

No comments: