Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Woah! Gordo is looking for Toronto music and show info . . . and so am I.

I've been asked to put a call out to local (Toronto) bands who are interested in getting their music played on an online radio program called Woah! Gordo. The show airs Thursday evenings, 7-9pm, over at IndieLove. Bands can send their concert announcements and music to michaelnovalskiATgmailDOTcom. Woah! Gordo also puts on local music showcases and dance parties.

And, while you're at it, feel free to get in touch with me (historyjenATgmailDOTcom) with the same stuff. Venues and promoters are not always good at getting the word out about shows, so if you're a band with a show coming up ($10 or less), let me know the weekend before and I'll include the info in my listings come Monday. The podcast works better when I've got the music on my Zune than when I have to rely on MySpace tracks.

No comments: