Friday, February 15, 2008

Small progress.

Managed to get several pages of my dissertation done yesterday. I shouldn't say "done"---it's more like vomit on the page---but at least there's something written out in the form of paragraphs. I decided to not check e-mail for 5 hours, and it was a good plan. I of course got distracted with other things, but wasn't obsessively checking the internet for updates. I will do the same thing today, and attempt to get another subsection or two written out.

Last night I really had intended to check out the first night of the Wavelength festival, but then YT came over and we had wine and baked goods and TV. And it was fun. We haven't hung out in a long time, so it was good. Tonight, though, I'll be at Rancho Relaxo for TWM's "feast of indie" for sure. I haven't been to a show in a week and a half.

No comments: