Friday, July 21, 2006

Headlines, again.

In lieu of a proper posting---because I've actually been reading a lot lately---I present my list of articles that I would write if I had the time. Sigh.

"Hipsters ruined Kensington," says FN.

Investigative journalism piece on the degeneration of Kensington Market---and downtown Toronto in general---because of hipsterification. Features an in-depth interview with Toronto resident FN.

Why I hate political science.


Oh, so many reasons. (And I'm only exaggerating slightly.)

Agreeing with John Gaddis.


Yeah, that's right, I agree with John Lewis Gaddis. But only because of this piece: "History, Science, and the Study of International Relations," in Explaining International Relations since 1945, ed. Ngaire Woods (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1996). Otherwise, I still think he's degenerated over the years. (Maybe the hipsters are to blame for this one, too.)

Falling in love again.

A sentimental piece about rediscovering my love for the history of Canadian foreign relations. (And I'm only exaggerating slightly.)

No comments: