Thursday, June 15, 2006

In lieu of a proper posting today.

Things I would write and post if I didn't still have thousands more pages to read/"read" before tomorrow afternoon:

Girl with power drill begins yuppiefication of student apartment.
Humorous piece in the style of breaking-news journalism. And, no, I'm not the protagonist of this one.

"What would JDS do?"
A list of things JDS would and would not approve of. It would be funny (" 'cause it's true," as my brother would say). Trust me. It would also be... something, because posting such a piece would certainly not receive JDS approval. Oh, and JDS is super-cool and totally awesome, so this piece would become my new guide to life.

Why summer sucks, part I.
A projected one-part series on the suckiness of summer. Part I to discuss the crappiness of TV-waves (is there a proper term for them?), resulting in difficulty enjoying Global TV in aforementioned slighty yuppiefied apartment.

Happy reading, me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, when did cool become equated with yuppie? posters, prints, paintings and other like wall-coverings are not yuppie, but insanely cool. you should have a pic of JDS blown up and placed on your wall so you could always have someone to look at when you ask your question "what would JDS do?" and right next to it, you could have your pinup of ryan malcom, to which you could ask the question "what would RM do?"

historyjen said...

A large pic of JDS on the wall? That would be crazy, and definitely not JDS-approved! Haha.