Thursday, June 22, 2006

Because I have no original thoughts.

Can't think. Can only pack. I've been doing this for hours. And I do mean hours. I am so freaked out about forgetting something, etc. But I think there's really no way that's possible at this point. I need a personal assistant to do this stuff for me. Plus, I'm not really tired yet . . . though I'm leaving for the airport in less than 4 hours and have yet to sleep tonight. Oh well. Guess I'll be tired tomorrow/later today.

Before I attempt to sleep for a couple hours, let me share with you how to make the best pita pizzas ever. And I do mean ever. This is the basic all-dressed version. You can fancify as much as you like. Proper pita bread is the key to this recipe, as is lots of cheese and flavourful meat. And, the more toppings, the better.

Toppings:
Tomato paste
Salami of choice
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Peppers of choice (preferably more than one variety)
Onions
Olives
Old cheddar cheese

Base:
Greek-style pita bread

Directions:
Cut up veggies, grate cheese, and prepare pizza as desired. Bake in pre-heated oven at 400F for about 15-20 minutes or so. I never timmed it, but you can tell if it's ready if the cheese if bubbling and starting to darken. Yum!

No comments: