Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hey, I'm back!

Yup, back in the big city. Got in Monday night, and was back at some of my regular spots today. Kensington Market, Sushi on Bloor, and Rancho Relaxo. Ahhh, it's good to be back. Nothing particularly indie . . . the Rancho thing was an art party of sorts. We decorated album covers for the Hi-Hat Records compilation CD, set to be released later this month. It turned out to be pretty fun. I'm no artist, but it was cool to play with arty things for a bit. And nice to be at Rancho and not have to wear earplugs but still be surrounded by my favourite people (indie kids, etc.)

Wednesday I run errands and then have fun things to do later in the day. I get to see the Diableros, with Will Currie & the Country French. This should be super all kinds of excellent. Yipee!

The Diableros! One of my favourite acts from NxNE, with an album out that I actually paid money for, and featuring a couple of my favourite people. Yay.

No comments: