Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A bit of a wreck.

I am stressed. (But better now than a day ago.)
I am not sleeping well.
I am not prepared for class in the afternoon.
I am not eating enough.
I want to work on my dissertation.
I've been ordering (and receiving in the mail - yay!) books for my dissertation.
I am running out of shelf space for said books.
I have a 4-drawer, legal-sized filling cabinet waiting to be built.
On Monday evening I did not go to an event I said I probably would go to. Oh, and I didn't go to a lecture at school that I'd signed up for.
Today I am busy at school from 1:15pm to 9:15pm.
I am getting a headache.
I talked to a fellow grad student Monday afternoon and feel better about things, dissertation-wise, but only a little bit.
I am a bit of a wreck these days.

No comments: