Friday, May 23, 2008

Biker Jen.

Today I picked up my new (used) bike and rode it home from Kensington. It was fun! I'm not sure where I'm going to store the thing at home, but hopefully that will get sorted out soon. It's not feasible to bring it up to my balcony at night, since it's kinda large and there are lots of doors and stairs and twists and turns to deal with. But other than that, everything's good.

This evening CS and I along with LS had a lovely dinner at Sushi on Bloor . . . which is totally a better place than New Gen. We lingered and shopped at BMV Books, then walked home. Since then I've been working a bit on my listings, but mostly thinking about which bands and artists I would like to feature on the podcast. Crazy.

And now I'm making progress on the dissertation. I want to finish my first chapter (for now) and send it to my supervisor by the end of the weekend. I need to get to work on my conference paper due in about a week.

Life's good, as usual.

No comments: