Thursday, April 03, 2008

Teach, party, dissertate.

On Tuesday evening, after a day of tutorials (not well attended) and class, I went over to Queen West for a free party hosted by The Gravity Wave. I got there later than most people. As soon as I walked in the room---the Great Hall---I realized that tonight, this was the place to be for the indie-hipster set. The level of coolness in that room was rather astonishing. In a good way.

The evening's entertainment was something else. Ken Farrell and all the people who helped him out really outdid themselves. What a creative event! I had a good time, and had fun snapping pics of people I knew and didn't know.

Today I've been doing my best to dissertate. The chapter is still not done. I keep finding problems with it. But parts of it are, I think, pretty ok. So that's good. I'm going to go back to it now.

No comments: